Classes are free but seating is limited.
Classes are held from 2-4 p.m. usually on Tuesday and Thursday in the Training Lab on the lower level of the library. Some evening classes are offered on Thursdays from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. however, they are accelerated and condensed.
Introductory to intermediate levels of training are offered. Students enjoy lectures and hands-on training. Class materials include updated and detailed handouts for you to take home.
To print at list of this month's class schedule click here.
Classes Available and Course Description
- Introduction to the Computer: Learn computer basics and how to use the mouse
- Introduction to Windows: Learn how to manage and maintain your computer
- Introduction to the Internet: Learn to browse the Internet
- Using Email: Send and receive messages, attach files, and more
- Microsoft Excel 2016 - Part I & II:Learn to create spreadsheets and use functions
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Part I & II: Create presentations and templates
- Microsoft Word 2016 - Part I & II: Learn to create, format and edit documents
- Using Copy and Paste: Learn to transfer text, files, and edit photos
- Microsoft Publisher 2016 - Part I & II: Learn to create flyers, brochures, and more - the easy way
- New! File Organizatization - Learn how to manage and organize files in Windows 10.
Other Training Options Available:
Microsoft offers online training courses for Office 365 click here to access this resource.
For questions about a class, phone David Owens at 205.332.6632 or fill out the email form below. You can register for a class by clicking the registration button on the class date you are interested in the Computer Class Registration Box above.